During this lockdown period, you might be bored around the house looking for something to do besides watching Netflix. Well we have a great projected that you can do at home which is how to paint farmhouse table legs. This is a great project for someone looking to refresh an old table.
The process is very easy and shouldn’t take you to long to complete. Just make sure you have the right materials before you start so the process can be much simpler than having to run to the store in the middle of the project to get what you need.
Instructions On How To Paint Farmhouse Table Legs
- Sand down the legs of the table
- Remove any debris, dirt or dust from the sanding of the legs
- With spray paint, starting spaying the legs of the table. It should be noted that it’s a good idea to make even coats so everything looks the same at the end
- Allow the paint to dry for a few hours
- After the paint is dry, then use a clear top coat on the farmhouse table legs
- Wait a few more hours for the top coat to dry
- Now you have new table legs for your farmhouse table
After you follow the steps, you should know how to paint farmhouse table legs. If your design came out nice, please share some pictures with us so we can show others and help them get some sort of inspiration for your creation.