Turn OFF Flashlight For iPhone 11 Pro Max And iPhone 11 – Guide
The first iPhone was released in 2007 and over the past decade some apps have really changed our lives. Social media and ride sharing are just a few that have come with the launch of the iPhone. But lets not forget the basics like the calculator and flashlight that can be found on our iPhones. This isn’t some new super power app, but the essentials that you probably use often.
This article will focus on the flashlight, as it is a great utility app to have when you need some sort of light when it is dark or to get more lighting when wanting to read or find something. Once you have turned the flashlight, many people don’t know how to turn off flashlight in iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11.
If this is the situation that you are in and don’t want the battery on your iPhone to run out because you don’t know how to turn off flashlight on iPhone 11, then you have come to the right place.
This tutorial will provide with steps that you need to follow to disable flashlight on iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro. Please follow the directions below to learn how to do this.
How To Turn OFF Flashlight For iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Make sure your iPhone is on and you can see the screen
- Use your finger and go to the top right corner of the screen
- Now from there use your finger and gently swipe down to the middle of the screen
- Here you should look for an icon that looks like a flashlight
- If your flashlight is on, you will see the flashlight icon turned into a blue color
- Tap on this icon to turn off iPhone 11 flashlight
- You will know that your iPhone 11 flashlight is turned off by either seeing if the flash is turned off on your iPhone or if the flashlight logo color has turned white
That is all you need to do to turn off flashlight on iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11. It was that easy and we hope that you find this article useful.
If you know someone that would find this tutorial useful, please share this with them so they can also learn how to turn off iPhone 11 flashlight when they are not using it anymore.