If you own a Samsung Galaxy S20, or Galaxy S20+ Plus smartphone, this article will show you how to remove apps and completely uninstall them. This is because these apps can take up space on your Galaxy S20 and make it less possible to store music, photos, and videos.
You can uninstall apps from your Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus to increase storage. This will make your phone run faster and last longer. You can also use this method to add more memory to your Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus if you don’t want to delete apps. Below are instructions on how to delete app on Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.
How to remove apps from Samsung Galaxy S20
- Turn on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+.
- Click on Apps at the bottom.
- Click on the app you want to delete. After you have selected the app, the grid of icons will shrink. A bar with options should appear at top of screen.
- Drag it to the Uninstaller at the top, and release the button.
- Select Uninstall to confirm the removal of the app.