Galaxy S20 And Galaxy S20+ Plus: How To Fix Slow WiFi Problem
Some users reported that their Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus had a slow WiFi connection. The Galaxy S20+ Plus and Galaxy S20+ Plus have slow WiFi speeds. This is evident when you use apps such Instagram, Snapchat, Instagram and Whatsapp. Many of the icons and images look gray. They either don’t appear at all or take forever to load.
Others have said that Google Now gets stuck at “Recognizing …”” and finally comes up with “Cannot reach Google at this moment.” The main reason why the Galaxy S20 WiFi connection is so slow is that it has a weak WiFi signal.
If the WiFi signal is weak but the WiFi is slow, it can be frustrating. We can help you to fix this problem. Below are some quick solutions to the Galaxy S20 WiFi issue.
Galaxy S20 slow wifi problems:
- Factory Reset Galaxy S20
- Reconnecting and forgetting your Wifi Network
- Resetting the Modem/Router
- Change from DHCP – Static Connection to Phone
- On Phone, switch DNS to Google’s addresses
- Change the Router Bandwidth Settings
- Change the Broadcast Channel on the Router
- You can adjust the modem/router security settings or disable security.
- Call your ISP for a upgrade to a higher bandwidth/speed
Most cases, these solutions will solve the slow WiFi problem with the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. However, if the Galaxy S20 WiFi connection is still slow, you can try a “wipe cache partition” to resolve the problem. This method does not erase any data from the Samsung Galaxy S20. All data like photos, videos, and messages will remain safe. You can use the Android recovery mode to perform the “Wipe the Cache Partition” operation.
Fix slow wifi on Galaxy S20 using
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S20 powered up
- Hold the power on, volume up, home and power buttons at the same moment
- After a few seconds, Galaxy S20 will vibrate and the recovery mode can be initiated.
- Look for the entry “wipe cache part” and click on it to start
- After a few seconds, the process is finished and you can reboot the Galaxy S20 by clicking “reboot now”.