Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus owners may be interested to learn how to set, edit, or delete the snooze option on their smartphone.
The Galaxy S20 Alarm clock is great for waking up in the mornings and reminding of things to do. The Galaxy S20+ Plus has a snooze option. This feature is very useful, especially if you’re in a hotel or are traveling with an alarm clock.
This guide will help you set up, edit and delete your alarm clock app with its built in widget. It also teaches you how to use the snooze option on your Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
To create a brand new alarm, touch apps > Clock > Create. To set the settings you prefer, use the options below.
- Time – Touch the up or downward arrows for the alarm to sound. To change the time of the day, touch AM/PM.
- The alarm will repeat on the days that you choose. Mark the Repeat weekly box and the alarm will be repeated on the chosen days each week.
- Type of alarm: You can set the sound that the alarm makes when it’s activated (Sound and vibration, or Vibration & sound).
- Set the alarm tone.
- Alarm volume Drag the slider down to adjust the alarm’s volume.
- Turn ON/OFF the snooze option by touching the toggle. Touch Snooze and you can adjust the snooze settings. You can also set an INTERVAL (3 to 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes) or a REPEAT (1 to 2, 3, 5, 5 or 10 times).
- Name. Enter a unique name for the alarm. The alarm will sound and display the name.