Samsung Galaxy S20 sound issues seem to be a common issue for users who have the latest smartphone from Samsung. Sound problems with the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus can include problems when talking on it.
Bluetooth sound problems and noise not being loud enough on your phone could also be a problem. Below are some solutions to the Galaxy S20 sound issues that are causing headaches.
Below you will find some possible solutions for the Galaxy S20+ Plus’s volume and sound problems. If you still experience audio problems after trying the above solutions, contact your retailer and have the Galaxy S20/S20+ Plus replaced.
Below is a guideline on how to fix your Galaxy S20 audio problems.
Fixing the Galaxy S20 sound problem:
- Turn off your Galaxy S20/S20+ Plus. Remove the SIM card, then re-insert it on the smartphone.
- Dust, dirt and debris could have gotten stuck in the microphone. Use compressed air to clean the microphone and see if it is working.
- Bluetooth can lead to audio problems. The Bluetooth device should be turned off to see if it solves the audio problem.
- The audio problem can be solved by clearing the cache on your smartphone.
- Another suggestion is to place the Galaxy S20 in Recovery Mode.