Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus owners need to know how to wirelessly copy on Galaxy S20. This is because you can print files such as emails, images and PDF files to your wireless printer.
To get wireless printing on Galaxy S20, all you need is a driver plug-in on your smartphone.
It takes just seconds to download the printing plugin and you can start printing from your smartphone. Below are instructions to set up the Galaxy S20 wirelessly for printing.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Wirelessly Printing Guide
We’ll show you how to print wirelessly from the Galaxy S20 using an Epson Printer. These instructions are also applicable to other printers, such as a Brother printer, HP printer, Lexmark printer, etc.
- Turn on your phone
- Tap on the “Apps” button
- Click on “Settings”.
- Look for “Connect and Share” in the menu.
- Tap the “Printing button”.
- There are several printers already installed. To locate your printer, use the plus-symbol located at the bottom.
- Next, you will see the Google Play Store. Browse for your printer brand
- Go back to the Android Settings section “Printing”.
- Tap on the “Epson Print Enabler”. Your smartphone will connect to a wireless print device.
- Once you have found the printer, you will be able select your wireless print device.
Once your Galaxy S20+ Plus has been connected to a wireless printer you will be able select the printer from the menu and navigate through the various settings.
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How can I print Galaxy S20 email wirelessly
Simply open the email you want wirelessly printed on Galaxy S20 screen. Tap on the three point icon on your screen and click “Print”. After you have verified that everything is correct, you can press the “Print” button on the Samsung Galaxy S20. This article will show you how to install a printer drivers on your Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus to create a wireless printer.