The Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus have been called one of the most useful smartphones. Many Samsung Galaxy S20 owners would like to see the Galaxy S20’s screen last longer before it turns off or goes black. The Galaxy S20 screen can be turned off to disable its timeout. This will allow the screen to stay on longer and not turn off. On the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus, the Android feature is known as the “Stay Awake” feature.
Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus do not have the “Stay awake” feature set as default. You can also use this feature if your Galaxy S20 has a charging cable.
This article will show you how to keep your Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus on for long periods of time or indefinitely.
How to Keep Samsung Galaxy S20’s Screen On For Longer
- Turn on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+.
- Navigate to the Homescreen and click on Menu. Next, choose Android Settings.
- Look for “Device Information”
- Click on the entry to see a “build number”.
- Tap on “build number” several times quickly.
- After tapping the seventh time, a box will appear on the screen with the following message: “Developer options unlock.”
Open the settings menu and go to developer options. Once developer options have been enabled, you can search for the “stay awake” option. Next, click the checkbox to activate the feature on the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.