You will need the Galaxy S20 torchlight for dark situations if you have a Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. Although the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus torchlight is not an LED Maglight replacement, it does a fantastic job of providing light in dark situations.
Samsung has now included a widget that can turn the Galaxy S20+ Plus torchlight ON/OFF. A widget is an easy shortcut that you can add on the home screen of your Galaxy S20 or S20+ Plus. It appears like an app icon but will turn on or off the flashlight.
This guide will help you use Torch on Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ Plus, and the built-in widget. You can also use the flashlight function on your Galaxy S20.
This is how you use your Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20+ Plus as flashlights:
- Turn on the Galaxy S20+ Plus, or Galaxy S20.
- Use your finger to press down on the homescreen until you see the “Wallpapers”, the “Widgets”, or the “Homescreen settings” icons.
- Select “Widgets”.
- Explore all widgets until you find “Torch”.
- Select “Torch” from the menu and then drag it to an open place on the screen.
- You can use your Galaxy S20+ Plus flashlight by selecting the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off your flashlight, tap the icon or visit the notification settings.
You should find the answer to the question, “How can I use flashlight with Samsung Galaxy S20?”. However, some widgets might not be in the same place.