The Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus have been praised as the best smartphones of the year. One issue Galaxy S20 owners have is the inability to turn off SMS text sound alerts while calling.
For those who don’t like the sound of this alert, it can be annoying. We’ll show you how to disable text message alerts while calling on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.
Disable SMS Sound during Calls on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Turn on the Galaxy S20+ Plus or Galaxy S20.
- Select the Menu from the Home Screen.
- Choose from the following settings
- Choose Sound & Notifications.
- Choose from Other Sounds
- Choose on Call.
- Choose from Call Alerts.
- Choose from Call Signals.
Follow the above steps to enable “Notification during Calls” to be disabled. Simply uncheck the box and you will stop receiving SMS text alerts when you are on the phone.