There are many options to customize the Galaxy S20 Lockscreen. You can customize the Galaxy S20 lockscreen by adding widgets and icons. This will make it easier to use the Galaxy S20. The Galaxy S20+ Plus can be customized with a new lock screen wallpaper.
Go to the settings section. Look for the “Lockscreen” option. You’ll find a list with different features that you can add to your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+.
- Dual Time Clock – Shows both your home and current time zone if you’re on the road
- Clock size – Makes it easier to read by making it larger/smaller
- Display the Date. Self explanatory. Keep this checked if you would like the date displayed.
- Camera Shortcut: Instantly unlock your camera
- Owner Info – Users can add Twitter handles to the lockscreen.
- Unlock Effect This modifies the appearance of the unlock effect animation. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Info allows you to change the weather or pedometer information on your lockscreen.
How do I change the Galaxy S20 lock screen wallpaper
You just need to press and hold the empty space on your home screen. The edit mode will open. Here you can add widgets and modify homescreen settings. You can also change wallpaper. Select “Wallpaper” then “Lock screen.”
Samsung Galaxy S20 defaultly has several wallpaper options on its lockscreen. But you can always choose “more images” or any image you have taken with your Galaxy S20+ Plus. Once you have selected the image that you like, click on the Set Wallpaper button.