Both the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus smartphones are extremely popular. These smartphones are regarded as the best smartphones, due to their new design and other features.
The Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus have one problem: Google can track your location history via GPS.
Not everyone wants to see his or her location history in the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. We’ll show you how to disable this feature if you don’t like the Google location history feature.
How to Turn Off Google Location History on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Turn on your Samsung smartphone.
- Go to Menu from the Home screen.
- Choose from the following settings
- Choose Privacy & Safety.
- Choose a Location
- Choose from Google Location History.
- To disable location history, click the checkbox in the upper right corner.
Follow the above steps to disable Google Location History Tracking on your Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+ Plus.