Preview Messages can be found on the Samsung Galaxy S20, as well as the Galaxy S20+ Plus. Preview Messages allows you to view your messages quickly without opening your Galaxy S20+ Plus. The Galaxy S20’s notification bar and lock screen can display Preview Messages that may cause problems.
If you don’t wish to receive preview notifications, there are ways to disable the Preview feature of the Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus smartphone. This guide will show you how to disable and turn on Preview Messages on your Samsung Galaxy S20’s lock screen and notification bars.
Samsung Galaxy S20: How to Enable/Disable Message Preview
- Turn on the Galaxy S20, or Galaxy S20+
- Navigate to Menu and click on Settings
- Browse for Applications, and then select Messages
- Choose Notifications
- Look now for a section called Preview Message
- There are two boxes: one will say “Lock Screen”, the other “Status Bar”.
- You can uncheck any boxes where you don’t want the Preview message to appear.
You can simply recheck the boxes to turn the feature on again after you have unchecked that box.
Enabling the Galaxy S20 Preview Messages feature is important if you need to keep your messages and notifications confidential or if there are sensitive messages you wish to hide.