You may use the Google Play Store on your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus to install many apps. It may be helpful to learn how to delete and clear history from Google Play Store.
This includes searches made on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. This is because all the searches you make in Google Play Store are saved to your history.
We’ll show you how to delete and clear your search history from the Google Play Store.
Clearing history from Google Play Store for Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Turn on your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Move the screen from the left to middle.
- Click on the menu item “Settings”.
- Next, select the “Clear Local Search History”.
- Select the Menu item to delete all of your search history.
Follow the above steps to delete all of your Google Play Store search history on your Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+ Plus.