The Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus have not been working for some owners of the Samsung smartphone. This includes Galaxy S20’s audio, volume, and sound issues, when it takes or makes calls. It can’t hear callers or doesn’t work properly.
Below is a list of possible solutions to the volume problems on the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus. Follow the steps below to fix the sound problems on the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus. If they continue to occur, contact a retailer to have the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus repaired.
Galaxy S20 Audio Problems:
- Turn off the phone and remove the SIM card. Then, turn the phone on again.
- You can clean any dirt, debris, or dust from the microphone by using compressed air.
- Bluetooth can sometimes lead to audio issues. Turn off your Bluetooth device to resolve the issue with audio on the Galaxy S20.
- You can resolve your audio issues by clearing the cache on your smartphone.
- You can also go into Recovery Mode on the Galaxy S20.