Galaxy S20 And Galaxy S20+ Plus: How To Reset Password
Samsung Galaxy S20 owners may want to know how they can reset their passwords if they forget. It’s easy to reset the password on your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. We’ll explain it below. The easiest way to reset your password is to log in into your Galaxy S20 Google Account that you have already registered on your smartphone. Connect your Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus devices to a WiFi network to reset your password and log in.
Follow the below guide to reset Galaxy S20 password. This method will factory reset the phone. It is important to note that it will erase all data and information.
Password Reset Samsung Galaxy S20
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home, Power at the same time.
- Wait until the Samsung logo is visible.
- When the screen displays the developer menu, release these buttons.
- You can use the Volume Downbutton and go to Wipe Data/Factory Repair.
- Use the Volume Upbutton to select ” yes” to delete all user data.
- Tap the Power
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S20
A factory reset is the last method to reset your Galaxy S20’s password. After performing a factory restore, all data on the phone including personal information will be removed and the phone will return to the original settings. These are the steps to factory reset Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
- Turn on your phone
- Select Options.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Factory Data reset.