Galaxy S20 And Galaxy S20+ Plus: How To Start In Safe Mode
Two ways to boot Samsung Galaxy S20 in Safe Mode are available. If you have issues with apps or want to fix them, then you should put the Galaxy S20 into Safe Mode. Safe Mode will prevent third-party applications and services from being used until the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus exits Safe Mode. If you want to learn how to put my Galaxy S20 into Safe Mode, the following guide is for you.
Boot Galaxy S20 And Galaxy S20+ Plus in Safe mode Method 1:
- Turn the Galaxy S20 off
- Press and hold simultaneously the Power/Lock buttons until you see “Galaxy S20’’ logo.
- After the logo is displayed, press the Volume Down button immediately and then release power.
- You can hold the Volume Down key until your phone stops rebooting.
- If it was successfully loaded, a “Safe Mode” will be visible in the bottom right corner of the screen
- The Volume Down button should be released
- To exit “Safe Mode”, press Power/Lock and then touch Restart.
Boot galaxy S20 And Galaxy S20+ Plus in Safe mode Method 2:
- Turn “OFF” the Galaxy S20
- Once it’s off, turn your Galaxy S20 back on.
- When the Galaxy S20 is starting, press the home key
- Safe mode can be found in the bottom left corner.
The following instructions should help you enter “Safe Mode”, on your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. This guide will also help you to enter safe mode on Galaxy S20 if you’re experiencing issues with particular apps.