How To Change Lock Screen On Galaxy S20 And Galaxy S20+ Plus
If you own the Samsung Galaxy S20, then you might be curious about the Galaxy S20 process and how to set the lock screen. We’ll show you how to do it in the following sections. You can make the Galaxy S20’s lockscreen more useful by adding different icons and widgets. You can also modify the Galaxy S20+ Plus lock screen wallpaper.
Go to the settings section. Look for the “Lockscreen” option. You’ll find a list with different features that you can add to your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+.
- Dual Clock: Shows current time zone and home, in case you’re on the road.
- Clock Size – Makes it easier for you to see by making the clock bigger or smaller
- Show the Date. This is self-explanatory. Keep this checked if you need the date displayed.
- Camera Shortcut: Instantly unlock the camera
- Owner Information – Users can add Twitter handles to the lockscreen.
- Unlock Effect: This alters the appearance and feel of unlock animation and effect. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Info – This option allows you add or remove weather information from the lockscreen.
Samsung Galaxy S20: How To Change Lock Screen
Similar to other Galaxy models, you can also change the Galaxy S20 wallpaper. You just need to press and hold the empty space on your home screen. The edit mode will open. Here you can add widgets and modify homescreen settings. You can also change wallpaper. Select “Wallpaper” then “Lock screen”.
Samsung Galaxy S20 defaultly has several wallpaper options on its lockscreen. But you can always choose “more images” or any image that you have previously taken with your Galaxy S20+ Plus. Once you have selected the image that you like, hit the Set Wallpaper button.