You may be interested in knowing how to change the time and date on Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus. You can see the time and date on your Galaxy S20 without needing to wear a watch.
You may wish to edit and change the date and time on your Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20. This is because the smartphone does not automatically make these changes when you fly into different time zones or during daylight saving.
This is especially true if you don’t have a phone or a wireless connection. The Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus cannot connect to the server to make necessary changes. We’ll show you how to change the date and time on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
Change the Time and Date on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Turn on your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.
- Swipe down with one finger from the top of your screen.
- Choose from the following settings
- Browse and choose Date and Time.
- Select Automatic Date and time to disable automatic network updates.
- Choose a Date
- Use the arrows to change the date and then click on Set.
- Choose the Set Time.
- Use the arrows to change the time and then click on Set.
Hopefully this guide will help you to change time and date on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.