How To Customize Galaxy S20 Notification Menu
You may be interested in how to customize your Galaxy S20+ Plus’ notification menu bar. You can access Bluetooth and WiFi settings easily from the notification bar. We’ll show you how to modify all options in the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus notification drawer and pulldown bars.
You may have noticed that the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus have several settings toggles. Depending on your carrier, you might even have an always-present slider for changing the brightness. You can access the Quick Settings menu by pulling down the notification bar using two fingers. You can modify the notification bar for Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus from this page. These instructions will show you how to set and edit your personal notification bar.
Customizing the Samsung Galaxy S20 Notification bar
- Turn on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+.
- To access Quick Settings, pull down the notification bar.
- Click on the “Pencil” at the top of your display.
- Depending on the wireless carrier you use, you will go to the Notification Panel edit setting location. You can also remove the brightness adjustment slider and adjust all of the quick settings buttons.
- Simply press and hold the toggle you wish to remove. Once it’s highlighted, drag it and drop it wherever you like.
You should now be able see your new favorites toggles and settings to the Active buttons that you have customized after you’ve completed the above steps. This is the first thing you will see when you pulldown your notification bar. It also contains the larger Quick Settings menu, which you can access with a two-finger swipe.