We’ll show you how to quickly edit photos in the Gallery App if you take many pictures with your Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus. You can edit photos you have just taken with your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus using the Image Editor in the Gallery App.
Gallery App Guide Editing Photos
Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. Next, open the Gallery app on your smartphone and choose the image you wish to edit. You’ll find a menu bar in the lower portion of your screen. Select “Edit” in the menu bar and then “Photo Editor”. A photo editor will appear.
You can now use these features:
- Adjustment (crop, rotate, mirror)
- Tone (brightness, contrast, saturation)
- Effect (Nostalgia, grayscale, stardust etc.)
- Portrait (Blur, Red-Eye Correction, etc.)
- Download the S Pen Support SDK to draw
You will be able to edit photos on Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus by following these steps.