How To Disable App Update Notifications On Galaxy S20 And Galaxy S20+ Plus
Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus offer many new options, features, and advanced controls. Common issues include how to stop or disable app update notifications appearing on the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
If you don’t wish to receive the Google Play Store’s frequent updates, you can set your Galaxy S20 to auto update. Below, we’ll show you how to disable and turn ON automatic app updates from the Google Play Store for the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
It is very easy to remove the Samsung Galaxy S20’s notifications about app updates and disable it. To enable or disable automatic app update for the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus, visit the Google Play Store. Follow these steps to turn on and off automatic app updates for the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
How do you turn off & on automatic app updates
- Turn on your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Click on the Google Play Store
- Tap the menu button at the top (3-lines) next to “Play Store”.
- Slide-out menus will appear on your screen. Next, click “Settings”.
- Select “Auto-update applications” under the General settings
- You can choose to either “Automatically Update Apps” or “Do Not Auto-Update Apps”.